We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. We shall take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
- Name and Surname
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- ID number / passport number; and
- Non-personal browsing habits and click patterns
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Aldoshoessa.co.za
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
When you register as a user on Aldoshoessa.co.za’s website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
ZANDO uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
In exceptional circumstances ZANDO may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
ZANDO is committed to complying with the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 and its principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by ZANDO please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with Aldoshoessa.co.za you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.